ANG provides ongoing advice to corporate clients on all employment and social security law issues that might arise in connection with the complex and highly dynamic relationships between employers and employees.
Our extensive knowledge in this area allows us to provide effective and efficient service in the development, negotiation and enforcement of employment and management contracts, internal regulations, employment policies. We counsel our clients on good practices allowing them to minimize liability risks. Our team is consulting the management of numerous companies with respect to employment contracts termination, employment discipline, prevention of discriminatory treatment, issues related to social security, collective labour agreements provisions, and mass layoffs. Our clients rely on our expertise and representation in litigations, as well as on our ability to resolve matters rapidly and cost-effectively.
ANG works with clients’ in-house legal and human resources departments in relation to specific issues such as secondment of employees abroad, hiring foreign employees, obtaining work and residence permits in Bulgaria.
Our team is privileged to act as employment counsel to domestic companies and leading multinational corporations’ subsidiaries. Our recent experience includes:
- ANG has for many years supported Danone in all employment and HR matters related to its daily business activities in Bulgaria. We were also engaged to provide comprehensive legal advice on the challenging restructuring of company’s labour organization in the context of the acquisition of Bulgarian production capacities of Danone by its US partner Schreiber Foods.
- ANG advised and assisted Renault Trucks Commercial France SAS and Volvo Lastvagnar Aktiebolag, Sweden in the context of the reorganization of their employment structures resulting from the successful completion of the merger between their Bulgarian affiliates.
- ANG assisted the Bulgarian affiliate of Sodexo Pass International SA, France, a leading player in the service vouchers and cards business, in numerous issues related to enforcement and termination of employment agreements and resolving general employment matters.
- ANG was the legal advisor to the major French sporting goods chain – Decathlon during its establishment in Bulgaria, providing full range of legal services on employment, HR and management organization issues.
- We assisted TUI and its independently run Hotelbeds, global distributors of accommodation and ancillary products to the world's travel trade in all employment and management restructurings occurring in their affiliate companies in Bulgaria.
ANG provided legal support with respect to employment issues to numerous clients, including the subsidiaries of large international groups such as Veolia, Société Générale, Lidl, Swissport, ONET, AS 24, WKS, Infonetica, Groupama SA, Arcelor Mittal Distribution and many others.