Public Procurementall practices
ANG has extensive experience in the field of public procurements providing legal services on all aspects of procurement law in connection with the awarding of works, delivery and service contracts. We advise both private business clients tendering for contracts, and contracting authorities – public entities and authorities awarding procurements. We assist our private clients in the course of their participation in all stages of the procedure and as well as in the process of appeal of awarding decisions before the antitrust authorities and the courts.
We further advise contracting authorities on the structuring of the procurement tenders, from assessment of the possibilities for joint procurement awards (including from entities located in the different Member States), putting in place of a central purchasing body and intra-group outsourcing of services to the preparation of the tender conditions and documents.
Some of our most representative cases include:
- ANG was the legal counsellor of Eurocopter, member of EADS Group in the course of a procedure for public procurement related to the sale of a dozen of new helicopters for the needs of Bulgarian Air Forces and Navy of approximated value of more than € 500 million.
- ANG rendered legal advice to Armaris in the course of a public procurement tender procedure for acquisition of military ships for the needs of Bulgarian army with approximated value of more than € 700 million.
- We advise on a permanent basis the Bulgarian subsidiary of Sodexo Pass on all aspects of its participation in procurement award procedures in the field of food vouchers and social benefits delivery. Our assistance includes preparation of the tender documents, communication with contracting entities, appeals before the Commission for Protection of the Competition and the Supreme Administrative Court, etc.
- The firm assists Porr Bau GmbH in connection with their participation and implementation of public procurement contracts for rehabilitation and modernization of the railroad infrastructure in Bulgaria.
- ANG acted for Gas Interconnector Greece Bulgaria in the context of award and subsequent implementation of a FEED Contract for front end engineering and design of the gas pipeline aiming to connect the national gas transmission grids of Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey.
- ANG assisted Eurocopter in its participation in a public procurement contract award procedure for technical and logistic servicing of AS 532 AL COUGAR helicopters and Integrated Logistic Support of engines “MAKILA 1A1”.
- ANG advise Air Liquide, world leader in gases, technologies and services for industry and health in its participation in various tenders for supply of medical gases to its clients in Bulgaria.
ANG has provided assistance and advice in the area of public and private procurement also for Lidl, Veolia, Dalkia, Total, SADE Construction, Ecopack Bulgaria and many others.